For The Car Lover in Your Life
When it comes to buying gifts for Dad, uncle Gob, or any other car lover in your family, you can’t go wrong if you stick to this simple concept: only get them gifts they can’t wait to use. The sheer joy of receiving a gift from a loved one is only part of the excitement shared when you’re cracking open a new jar of carnauba… am I right? Ok, well maybe you’re not as excited as me, but here are some great gifts proven to be adored by car lover in your life…
- A New Wax: Never underestimate the power that a good carnauba wax has over a car enthusiast. If there’s one inanimate object they love more than their four wheeled friends, it might just be your gift this holiday season if you go with the good stuff. A good wax protects their car’s paint and releases a shine they won’t soon forget.
- 8 Ball Shift Knobs: These nifty little add-ons are just what the doctor ordered if the car lover you know is into big engines and tailpipes. A staple in american auto enthusiasm, the 8 ball shift knobs make a great stocking stuffer that they won’t be expecting!
- Better Leather: The easiest way to achieve better leather is to care for it. Grab your car fanatic a premium leather care kit to brighten up their commute and their overall driving experience. After all, who wants dry, cracked leather?
- New Floor Mats: Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this great gift. They may not want to tell you, but don’t be discouraged… we all know how terrible it is when salt stains take over your car’s interior. With these custom floor mats, they’ll never have to worry again.
- The Answer to Matte: If you know someone who owns a matte car or motorcycle, there’s one thing they’ve never been gifted in their life: premium matte paint care products. You know as well as I do that they’d love to be able to take care of their matte car and drive it more throughout the year… and guess what, you can be the one who allowed them to do it!
- Good Direction: Such a gift can help a troubled car enthusiast when they get lost on the way to the club event, and it might even help Dad make it to dinner without getting turned around. As it becomes less expensive to buy a navigation system, I ask you what you’re waiting for. You’ve got to know someone who’s directionally challenged – I know I do.
- Car Care: Gifting car care doesn’t have to be hard… it can even be done online (at the last minute). Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Who doesn’t like to choose their own gift anyway?
All I’m trying to say is that shopping for the car person in your family doesn’t have to be tough… you can even enjoy free shipping and holiday discounts. Whatever you choose to get that gear-head, make sure it’s going to be something they use… and better yet, make it something that will help them get outside of the garage and into their cars.