Dr. Beasley’s Bug Barrier Prescription provides you and your car with the tools and technique necessary to clean, prevent, and protect your car from unsightly bug splats. When using this kit you will be adding a protective barrier against not only bugs, but also potentially harmful small rock chips and debris that your car may encounter on the road. The paint on your car’s bumper, side mirrors, hood, and grille is usually the most vulnerable, but with Dr. Beasley’s you can rest assured it will be kept in top-notch condition.
Bug Barrier Prescription:
- 1 - Insect Remover
- 1 - Bug Barrier
- 1 - Bug Sponge
- 2 - Microfiber Towels
*Towel color may vary from images.
Great Review by amg
Works as advertised. We love supporting local business, and it was delivered in a timely manner (Posted on 6/25/12)
Write Your Own Review
- • To begin cleaning and protecting your car’s finish from bugs, first rinse the car and or its infected surfaces (bumper, side mirrors, hood, grille, etc.).
- • Secondly, spray Dr. Beasley’s Insect Remover on the areas that need cleaning and scrub with the Bug Sponge provided. Re-rinse and repeat as needed to make sure all debris is off the car.
- • Once all bugs have been removed, spray the pH Neutralizer on the spots that you have cleaned previously and begin washing your car. If you are planning on waxing your car, do so immediately after your car has been washed and dried.
- • Once the car is cleaned and dried (and waxed if needed), apply Dr. Beasley’s Bug Barrier to spots most prone to bug junk, for example the front bumper, side mirrors, grille, and hood; then wipe with towel for uniform coverage.
- • Reapply after heavy rain and each wash to keep your car protected.