Whether you’ve got 3 dogs or 1, by the look of your car no one will know you have any. No matter the circumstance, the Canine Collection is the perfect set of tools to protect your car’s interior and keeps it looking like new for longer. For your benefit, each tool in the Canine Collection can be used for between wash cleaning as well.
• 1 Neutra-Scent
• 1 Interior Cleanser
• 1 Glass Cleanser
• 1 Pet Hair Remover Brush
• 1 Horsehair Interior Brush
• 2 Glass Cloths
• 2 Microfiber Towels
• 1 Carpet Stone
*Towel color may vary from images.
No more smells Review by PetMan
Thanks so much for putting this kit together. My car loves you for it. The Neutra-Scent is the best and works like a charm. The dog smell is completely gone from my car. Highly recommend this product. (Posted on 8/10/11)
Thank Heaven Review by Sally
Thank heaven for the Canine Collection. Got it as a gift from my husband cause i take my 2 buddies (pups) with me everywhere. My car does start to smell like a dog kennel so I really love the neutralizer. The interior cleaner, the hair remover brush, the glass cleaner are all amazing. Best Gift ever. Thanks for comming out with this kit! (Posted on 3/12/11)
Write Your Own Review
- • The first step in cleaning up pet hair, marks, and other traces left behind by pets is to vacuum all interior surfaces to remove large debris and major pet hair.
- • Next you begin the deep cleaning. Scrub carpets and floor mats with Dr. Beasley’s Carpet Stone to lift pet hair from deep down. Gather the newly surfaced pet hair and remove from car.
- • Next, to attack traces of your pet left on your seats, use our Pet Hair Remover Brush to remove pet hair and dandruff from seat covers, cloth seats, leather seats, and seatbacks.
- • Once the seats are rid of pet hair, use the Interior Cleanser provided to clean the seat surfaces. Use the Microfiber Towels provided to dry and wipe off surfaces after cleaning.
- • With the carpet and seat areas of your car finally getting cleaned, it is time to move on to surfaces such as door panels, arm rests, and other spaces hit by your pet. Apply the Interior Cleanser, dry with the Microfiber Towels to revive the interior of your car.
- • Finally, it is well known that pets can make the interior windows of your car quite a mess. Apply Dr. Beasley’s Glass Cleanser and clean windows with Microfiber towel. Vacuum carpets and floor mats.