Let’s face it, when it comes to your car’s interior, you want it looking nice. A clean interior begins and ends with a deep, thorough clean and Dr. Beasley’s knows just how to do it. Anything from old leather to carbon fiber can be cleaned, prepped, and protected with Dr. Beasley’s Complete Interior Prescription and will be done right to ensure your driving experience is a good one.
Complete Interior Detailing Prescription:
- 1 - Interior Cleanser
- 1 - pH Neutralizer
- 1 - Plastic Conditioner
- 1 - Opti-Surface Cleanser
- 1 - Carpet & Upholstery Cleanser
- 1 - Carpet & Upholstery Protection
- 1 - Glass Cleanser
- 1 - Horsehair Interior Brush
- 1 - Vent Brush
- 100 - Detailing Stix
- 1 - Pet Hair Remover Brush
- 2 - Microfiber Towels
- 2 - Terry Applicators
- 1 - Heavy Duty Interior Brush
- 2 - Glass Cloths
- 1 - MicrOptic Cloth
*Towel color may vary from images.
Write Your Own Review
- The first step to a Complete Interior Detailing Prescription is to vacuum large debris and dirt from the car’s interior.
- Next, beginning with the dash, clean using Dr. Beasley’s Interior Cleanser and microfiber towels to remove any dirt or spots from any plastic finishes. Use the Vent Brush provided to remove dust from small crevices and vents.
- Continue the same process on door panels, floor boards, and center console to insure a thorough clean. For tough stains or marks, let cleanser soak in and continue to scrub with Scrub Square, then dry (repeating as necessary). Moving to surfaces such as vinyl or upholstery seats, spray Dr. Beasley’s Interior Cleanser and continue to wash with the Horsehair Interior Brush which uses specifically designed Horse Hair for ultimate care. Allow cleanser to fully dry by using a towel to soak up any excess liquid. Repeat as necessary and use Dr. Beasley’s Opti-Surface Cleanser to remove dirt and tough stains.
- For seat seams, use the Nylon Detail Brush provided and be sure to thoroughly scrub all seams as they can accumulate dirt and dust quite easily.
- For any pet hair or tough-to-grab rubbish, use the Pet Hair Remover Brush on any surface to remove such debris from your car’s interior.
- When cleaning the carpet, spray Dr. Beasley’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleanser and scrub with the Interior Brush to remove dirt from the carpet fibers. For stains, allow carpet cleanser to soak in and repeat process until removed. Use towels to dry and soak up excess liquid from carpet or use a shop vac for excess moisture.
- Once carpets are complete, spray windows with Glass Cleanser and dry with the microfiber Glass Towel provided.
- Now that the entire interior has been cleaned, it’s time to protect. Spray Dr. Beasley’s pH Neutralizer on all plastic, vinyl, carpet, and upholstery surfaces and dry.
- Next, apply Dr. Beasley’s Plastic Conditioner with the Terry Applicator provided to dash, console, runners, and any other plastic surfaces that have been neutralized. Allow to cure and wipe off with Microfiber towel.
- Next, spray Carpet with the Carpet & Upholstery Protection evenly and allow time to dry. For upholstered seats, spray Carpet & Upholstery Protection onto a towel and evenly wipe seats down and allow drying.
- Now that the interior is cleaned and protected, vacuum carpets for the final Complete Interior Detailing step to assist in drying and to remove any debris that may have accumulated during the cleaning process.