Your wheels and tires, although durable, are susceptible to a lot on the road. Because of this, make sure to complete Dr. Beasley’s Complete Wheel & Tire Detailing Prescription every 2-3 months for optimal protection. Also, each individual tool included can be used between washes or details to keep it shining throughout the life of your wheels & tires.
Complete Wheel & Tire Detailing Prescription:
• 1 Premium Wheel Cleanser
• 1 Intensive Brake Dust Remover
• 1 Wheel Seal
• 1 Tire Conditioner
• 1 Tire Conditioner Applicator
• 1 Wheel Sponge
• 1 Tire Scrub Brush
• 1 Wheel Brush (Fine Flagged-Tip Bristles)
• 1 Dual-Purpose Brush
• 2 Microfiber Towels
*Towel color may vary from images.
2. For the tires, the Tire Scrub Brush provided is used for getting the tire covered in soap and loosening dirt, rocks, etc with its shorter and stiffer bristles. The Wheel Sponge provided is perfect for lathering the rims of your car to break down large debris such as brake dust and dirt.
3. If you find during this process there are some areas of your wheels that are keeping brake dust even after scrubbing, spray Dr. Beasley’s Intensive Brake Dust Remover and scrub with the Dual Purpose Brush for added strength.
4. Once the wheels and tires of your vehicle are rid of scum, rinse and dry the tires with a cotton towel and the wheels with the Microfiber towel provided.
5. Next, apply Dr. Beasley’s Wheel Seal by spraying the entire wheel evenly. Using the Microfiber Towel provided spread Wheel Seal to ensure that every area of the wheel is covered.
6. Your wheels now have a nice shine and will be protected from brake dust building up so quickly in the future.
7. Once that step is complete, evenly apply Dr. Beasley’s Tire Conditioner to all tires with one of the applicators provided. Wipe off the excess with a clean towel.
Easy Worth In Review by Warren
Since my cars are a considerable investment, I do my own detailing. A friend of mine told me about Dr. Beasley's and I am starting to use more of their products. The Complete Wheel and Tire Detailing Prescription is a keeper. (Posted on 2/8/2011)