As important as any wax treatment is, it is also important to remember that wax is temporary. Be sure to reapply Dr. Beasley’s Carnauba Wax every few weeks to keep your car shining, and every 2-4 months complete your Deep Shine Detailing Prescription in its entirety to make sure wax is fresh and being utilized fully. Keeping up-to-date with your waxing is the best way to keep your car clean and shining all year round. As your car is important to you, quality products are important to it and with Dr. Beasley’s you’ve made the right choice for you and your car.
Deep Shine Prescription Includes:
• 1 - Pre-Wax Prep
• 1 - pH Neutralizer
• 1 - Plastic Sealant
• 1 - Carnauba Wax
• 2 - Microfiber Applicators
• 2 - Foam Applicators
• 2 - Microfiber Towels
• 100 - Detailing Stix
*Towel color may vary from images.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Good stuff Review by Pat L.
Just got this stuff to shine up our old '74 Jensen Healey. It goes on easy and looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing how long it lasts! (Posted on 11/30/12)
nice Review by Yana
5 stars (Posted on 10/27/10)
Write Your Own Review
- • To begin your Deep Shine Detailing Prescription, make sure to begin in a shaded area as well as making sure your car is clean to prevent any scratching or sealing in of dirt, dust, or debris.
- • After your car is clean, apply the Pre-Wax Prep to remove imbedded dirt and pollution using one of the Microfiber Applicators included to insure proper preparation for the wax. Be sure to cover the entire car with an even and thin layer; it may help to divide the car’s exterior into sections.
- • Once car or section is covered properly, allow to cure for 30 seconds and begin wiping off with one of the Microfiber towels provided.
- • Next, begin applying a thin layer of Dr. Beasley’s Carnauba Wax evenly in a circular motion with the applicator provided. Once car or section is covered, allow wax to dry for 1-2 minutes or until it begins to appear hazy or cloudy. Wipe off with a Microfiber towel for a brilliant, lasting shine.
- • Once the car’s finish is completely waxed, apply Dr. Beasley’s pH Neutralizer to all plastic finishes such as roof racks, fenders, side mirrors, etc. and dry.
- • Next, apply Dr. Beasley’s Plastic Exterior Sealant to the same surfaces with a Microfiber Applicator the same way you applied the Prewax Paint Cleanser, allow drying, and remove with a Microfiber towel. If any Plastic Exterior Sealant comes in contact with the freshly waxed paint, simply wipe it off gently with a Microfiber towel.
- • To ensure the deepest shine, the Detailing Stix and Wax Detailing Tool can be used to remove excess Carnauba or Pre-Wax from any door jams, crevices, etc.