- Engine Detailing Prescription
Keeping a car’s engine clean is often thought to be “out of sight, out of mind,” however it is important to keep the engine in mind whenever detailing your car. Often times the engine is the dirtiest part of your car and is all too often overlooked. Dr. Beasley’s Engine Detailing Prescription gives you the tools to safely and thoroughly make sure that your engine is working efficiently and staying free from buildup.
Engine Detailing Prescription:
• 1 Premium Degreaser
• 1 Plastic Sealant
• 1 Parts Cleaning Brush
• 1 Foam Applicator
• 2 Microfiber Towels
*Towel color may vary from images.
- • When cleaning your engine, it is very important to stay clear of wires, gaskets, and moving parts as these can be potentially hot and/or problematic. The first step is to lightly spray water and Dr. Beasley’s Premium Degreaser on all hood-jams and plastic parts (solid surfaces).
- • Once wetted, use the provided Parts Cleaning Brush to remove grease and grime from the engine.
- • Once cleaned, use the Microfiber Applicator to apply the Plastic Sealant to any plastic surfaces within the engine such as hoses, wire casings, or engine covers in order to prevent fading, cracking, and future buildup.
- • Let sealant dry and apply more where needed. Once the sealant has dried, wipe off gently with a Microfiber Towel to reveal your engine’s shine.