- Fine Leather Prescription
Fine Leather Prescription:
• 1 - Fine Leather Cleanser - 12 oz
• 1 - Opti-Leather Cleanser - 12 oz
• 1 - Leather Cream - 8 oz
• 1 - Leather Lock - 12 oz
• 1 - Horsehair Brush
• 2 - Microfiber Towels
• 2 - Microfiber Applicators
*Towel color may vary from images.
2. Once seats are warm and clear, apply the Fine Leather Cleanser evenly to your car’s leather surfaces with one of the Microfiber towels provided. Allow the cleanser to penetrate the leather and massage gently, working it into the leather consistently.
3. Once completed, wipe surface dry and apply more cleanser if needed. Use Opti-Leather Cleanser for tough stains, marks, and heavy soil left behind by gently applying it in the same fashion without letting it sink into the leather, then dry.
4.Next, to protect your leather’s finish, use the Microfiber Applicator provided to apply a thin coat of Leather Cream to the desired surface. Massage into leather and let sit for 15 minutes so it penetrates. Remove excess product with a clean Microfiber cloth.
5. If the Leather Cream is fully absorbed after 10-15 minutes, a second application is recommended. This is usually the case for high-traffic areas such as Driver/Passenger seats and steering wheel.
6.After Leather Cream has dried apply Leather Lock by spraying on a towel and wiping the leather surface. Be sure to get full coverage, and let fully dry before disturbing the surface.
5 Star Review by Tim D
This product is great.
Have used many products on my cars over the years.This product not only cleans and protects, it does not leave a oily smell and residue.
(Posted on 5/18/2013)
Versatility Review by Del
What an amazing kit! The most wonderful thing about it was that not only did it work wonders on the seats of my Lexus, I also used the products on my leather sofas at home. I was specifically surprised by the quality and texture of the towels, and the brush was perfect for stains. (Posted on 8/9/2011)
Awesome Christmas gift Review by Nina
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas. He's OCD about his car and is really picky about what he uses on it. He was at first hesitant to try because he'd never heard of Dr. Beasley's before, but probably to make me happy he tried the kit on a part of the seat that you can't see too well, just in case something happened. Turns out he loved all the products. He said they were on par with some of the super high-end stuff he's used before, and the cleanser and cream were better. (Posted on 1/8/2011)