- Heritage Series Fine Polish
Another fantastic benefit of our micro-abrasive infused formula is that it makes our Heritage Series extremely efficient. Because they’re so small, micro-abrasives don’t break down as quickly as other types of abrasives. This means that scratches are removed quickly and there’s less waste because you don’t have to use as much polish as you would with other products.
We’ve buffed a lot of cars, and tried a lot of polishes. Some were better than others, but one thing they all had in common was that they made a mess. Our buffing machine would splatter the polish all over the place making cleanup a nightmare. We designed our Heritage Series Fine Polish with a no splatter formula so you won’t have to detail your garage after detailing your car.
For best results, be sure that car is thoroughly washed, clayed, and polished with Heritage Series Medium Polish.
1. Apply Heritage Series Fine Polish to a foam polishing pad and work into the paint.
2. Buff evenly with an orbital polishing machine.
3. Wipe off any excess product with a clean and dry microfiber towel.
4. Follow with one of our long lasting paint coatings for maximum results.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Amazing Review by Branley
my swirl markes and scratches were gone, and my car looks off the lot new. glad I tried this great new product (Posted on 4/7/2011)