You car goes through a lot, and much like life, a First Aid kit can come in handy in the event of an emergency. A quick-fix tool can be overlooked; however it can make a world of difference in extending the life of your investment. Dr. Beasley's First Aid Kit provides you will the tools you'll need to keep your car looking great in between washes and details. Having this kit handy is a great way to keep up with the cleanliness of your car.
First Aid Kit:
• 1 - The Final Finish
• 1 - Glass Cleanser
• 1 - Insect Remover
• 1 - Opti-Surface Cleanser
• 2 - Waffle Weave Microfiber Towels
• 2 - Microfiber Towels
• 2 - Glass Cloths
*Towel color may vary from images.
Write Your Own Review
Your First Aid Prescription provides you with the necessary tools to keep your car looking healthy and clean in between washes or details.
- The Final Finish: Quickly provides a glossy shine for dusty or dull painted surfaces.
• Spray Final Finish directly onto clean, dry surface. Be sure to work one section at a time and that product is sprayed evenly across the surface. Immediately begin to wipe the surface with a soft, lint-free microfiber cloth. Hand-buff the surface until it produces a glossy and sparkling shine.
- Glass Cleanser: Quickly and easily removes unsightly smudges or marks from your glass.
• Spray evenly on glass surfaces and wipe dry with a clean Glass cloth provided in the kit.
- Insect Remover: Removes stuck on bugs and bug residue from the grille, hood, mirrors, etc.
• Rinse surface before applying, spray and clean with Bug Sponge and allow drying. Rinse off with water and dry with Microfiber towel. For excess bug residue, repeat.
- Opti-Surface Cleanser: The perfect cleaning agent to get any interior surface shining.
• Spray evenly on surfaces such as leather, plastic, or vinyl and use a microfiber towel to wipe dry.