- Intensive Brake Dust Remover
1. Intensive Brake Dust Remover was formulated to enhance the way we remove tough brake dust from wheels. With more and more wheels on the road, and braking technology on the rise, we formulated Intensive Brake Dust Remover to combat even the toughest of jobs, such as BMW's and Audi's which tend to experience some of the worst brake dust problems due to high braking temperatures.
2. This product utilizes a technologically advanced, gel-based formula that limits the amount of chemical run-off when cleaning your wheels. This is beneficial to any wheel detail because you can clean for longer while consciously knowing you're not negatively impacting the environment.
3. Unlike competing products, we took Intensive Brake Dust Remover to another level and made our formula readily biodegradable so that you can rest assured that you're doing no harm to the environment. For conscious, smart, and expert wheel care, Intensive Brake Dust Remover is perfect for the toughest cleaning, guaranteed.
2. Spray directly onto the wheel from the bottom up, preventing drip marks.
3. Clean immediately with brush or sponge.
4. Rinse with water.
5. For excessively dirty wheels, agitate surface with a sponge or soft cloth before rinsing.
For maximum results, follow with our Exterior pH Neutralizer, then protect with Wheel Seal.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Best wheel product out, period! Review by Midwest Performance Cars
We wash every car that we service at our shop, from VW's to Porsche GT3's, so we see everything, and we also deals with extremely expensive wheels and brake pads that throw off a lot of dust. After trying all sorts of products, we settled on Dr. Beasleys because it is the most effective and does not damage wheels or brake components. They make the highest quality product, plain and simple, and it's made in Chicago, USA! (Posted on 5/30/2016)
Best Brake dust remover! Review by Bruce B
I got some of this as a sample in another order and WOW. I will be ordering this on my next order. Spray on wash off and the brake dust is gone. I used this on white plasti dipped rims sprayed the cleaner on the rim let it sit for a minute then pressure washed off. Could not have been happier. (Posted on 4/23/2016)
Does what it says Review by Randy
I've used a lot of different brake dust removers, but this is the best! (Posted on 8/6/2013)
Amazing! Review by HowardD
This product just grabs on to the dirt on your wheels and makes it go away. 1st class cleaner. (Posted on 1/25/2011)
Thick and Rich Review by BertMB
My wheels looked disgusting this winter with all the snow we had in the Midwest. Sprayed on this stuff and it clung to my wheel. This is some thick cleanser! I could actually see it working. Next, some light scrubbing with the brush I ordered from Dr. Beasley's and all the bad gunk instantly came off the wheel. Thanks. (Posted on 1/10/2011)
not bad Review by Yana
not bad, good. (Posted on 10/25/2010)