- Heritage Series Medium Polish
1. This is the safest machine polish on the market because of its micro-abrasive technology. Machine polishers do so much work on their own that you don’t need heavy grit in your polish when using one. Using a machine with a polish that’s too aggressive creates swirl marks. Micro-abrasives are so minuscule that you can’t even feel them, meaning you will achieve extraordinary scratch removal without causing swirls as you go.
2. Another fantastic benefit of our micro-abrasive infused formula is that it makes our Heritage Series extremely efficient. Because they’re so small, micro-abrasives don’t break down as quickly as other types of abrasives. This means that scratches are removed quickly and there’s less waste because you don’t have to use as much polish as you would with other products.
3. We’ve buffed a lot of cars, and tried a lot of polishes. Some were better than others, but one thing they all had in common was that they made a mess. Our buffing machine would splatter the polish all over the place making cleanup a nightmare. We designed Heritage Series - Medium with a no splatter formula so you won’t have to detail your garage after detailing your car.
1. Shake Heritage Series - Medium well and apply to a foam cutting pad.
Although an orbital buffer is recommended, Heritage Series - Medium can be used with a rotary buffer, too.
2. Using moderate pressure, work the polish evenly across affected area.
3. Once the polish is dry, wipe off with a clean and dry microfiber towel.
4. Repeat if necessary to remove deeper scratches. Follow with Heritage Series - Fine.
*Do not apply in direct sunlight.*
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Quality Review by Lou
Great product...easy to apply and not as gritty as other leveling compounds (Posted on 8/15/2011)
Awesome Review by Hank M.
Tried this new company after my friend let the secret out why his car was looking better than mine.. The leveling compound got rid of some scratches my car got while being parked outside on the city streets. The paint looked new, and had a nice sheen to it. Awesome product! (Posted on 4/7/2011)