- Pre-Wax Prep
1. If you’re like us, you want to get the absolute best results from your wax. This means making sure the surface is properly prepared. Many people simply wash their car and immediately apply a hand wax. Unfortunately, washing won’t remove embedded debris and other impurities which impede the bonding process between the paint surface and wax. Pre-Wax Prep removes this contamination and takes out fine scratches, making sure that you have a smooth surface, ready for waxing.
2. Pre-Wax Prep has a non-abrasive formula, making it an amazing alternative to clay. Clay is an abrasive which can actually create very fine scratches and marks in the paint. If you plan on polishing your car claying is a necessity for surface preparation but it’s really overkill if you just want a great looking coat of wax. That’s where a great paint cleaner, like Pre-Wax Prep, comes in.
2. Apply Pre-Wax Prep paint cleanser to a clean, microfiber applicator.
3. Using a back and forth motion, spread a thin layer evenly over a small area.
4. Allow to cure on the surface.
5. Wipe the surface using a microfiber towel, then polish with microfiber to produce a high gloss finish.
*Do not apply in direct sunlight or to a hot surface.*
For maximum results, follow with Premium Paint Sealant and Ivory Carnauba Wax.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Very good product but... Review by JurgenColeman
I'm little bit angry, because i bought it here, and today i found it cheaper here: http://is.gd/OsqyWu (Posted on 8/12/2013)
Excellent Value Review by ChrisT
Using Pre-Wax Prep before waxing, I noticed a 10-fold increase in the depth and shine of my vehicle's exterior. Highly recommended, especially for cars with a black exterior. (Posted on 8/3/2011)
About time Review by Carmen
You need to use this pre wax prep before waxing. It makes all the difference between a beautiful car and a just so so wax. I highly recommend this brand! (Posted on 3/15/2011)
Great Review by BillyT
I use this on the cars I restore and it makes all the difference in the final shine... love this stuff! (Posted on 2/24/2011)