Wash & Seal Detailing Prescription comes with enough product for 3-4 car washes and 2 applications of sealant. Wash the vehicle and then immediately add a layer of long lasting protection with Formula 1201.
Premium Car Wash Prescription Includes:
• 1 - Premium Body Wash - 12 oz
• 1 - Formula 1201 - 2 oz
Optional Accessories Include:
• 2 - Microfiber Towels
• 2 - Wash Pads: 9" x 9" (Synthetic Cashmere)
• 2 - Foam Applicators
• 1 - Body Brush (Ultra-Fine Flagged Tip Bristles)
• 1 - 5 Gallon Bucket
• 1 - Grit Guard
*Towel color may vary from images.
Great Product converted a skeptic into an advocate Review by Amazed
I was of skeptic on this product until I got the wash kit for father's day. I washed the car with Dr. Beasley's premium body wash, it was unbelievable the car was cleaner and more polished then ever before. Of course it rain the next day, however, just with one wash with this product the rain dorps beaded up as if the car was waxed. Great product converted a skeptic into an advocate for Dr. Beasley's products. (Posted on 6/25/13)
Wonderful Review by Bollie
Great car wash kit. I love the grit guard (Posted on 6/5/12)
Amazing Review by YesMan
Simply amazing kit. Has everything I need to wash my car. Gonna check out the wax kit next. (Posted on 8/17/11)
Great! Review by Jay
Awesome kit... everything you need is inside! (Posted on 10/25/10)
Write Your Own Review
- • To begin your Premium Car Wash Prescription, the first step is to rinse your entire car in a cool shaded location.
- • Pour several capfuls of Dr. Beasley’s Body Wash into the bucket provided and work a Wash Mitt in the solution until the desired amount of foam is achieved.
- • Once the car is completely covered in water and most large debris is removed, begin lathering a section of the car from top down (divide the car into 5-6 sections, focusing on individual areas at a time) with Dr. Beasley’s Body Wash and Wash Pad provided.
- • Use one pad for the bottom half and one for the top half of the vehicle for optimal cleansing.
- • Use the Body Brush provided to safely clean difficult areas of you vehicle’s exterior, specifically the lower half of your car and grille area to remove larger debris.
- • Next, you’ll want to provide a final rinse of the section you are working on. Continue this process until the entire exterior of your vehicle is clean.
- • If applying the sealant go right into application process. Do not dry the vehicle.
- • Once the sealant is applied remove with a microfiber towel. The vehicle will be clean and dry.