As important as any wax treatment is, it is also important to remember that wax is temporary. Be sure to reapply Dr. Beasley’s Carnauba Wax every few weeks to keep your car shining, and every 2-4 months complete your Premium Deep Shine Detailing Prescription in its entirety to make sure wax is fresh and being utilized fully. As your car is important to you, quality products are important to it and with Dr. Beasley’s you’ve made the right choice.
Premium Deep Shine Detailing Prescription Includes:
• 1 pH Neutralizer
• 1 Plastic Sealant
• 1 Smoothing Polish
• 1 Finishing Glaze
• 1 Carnauba Wax
• 1 Clay Spray
• 1 Clay Bar
• 2 Microfiber Applicators
• 2 Foam Applicators
• 2 Microfiber Towels
• 100 Detailing Stix
*Towel color may vary from images.
Write Your Own Review
- • To begin your Premium Deep Shine Detailing Prescription, you must have a clean car to prevent any scratching or sealing in of dirt, dust, or debris. Working in a two square foot section, spray a light, even mist of Dr. Beasley’s Clay Spray onto the paint surface.
- • Gently start to rub clay bar across the surface using a back and forth motion in order to catch any microscopic debris or fibers on your car’s surface. Continue this motion until the clay bar glides freely over the surface. If bar continues to catch surface and does not glide well, add more Clay Spray. Knead and fold clay bar frequently to trap particles and debris. After rubbing the clay bar over the entire surface wipe off residue from the current section with a Microfiber towel and move on to the next section.
- • Once your car is completely clayed and the clay is removed, apply the Smoothing Polish using one of the Foam Applicators included in order to smooth and fill in any hairline scratches and swirl marks. Be sure to cover the entire car with an even and thin layer; it may help to divide the car’s exterior into sections. After car or section is covered properly, allow to cure for 30 seconds and begin wiping off with one of the Microfiber towels provided.
- • Next, begin applying Dr. Beasley’s Finishing Glaze thinly and evenly in a circular motion with the applicator provided. Once car or section is covered, allow the Finishing Glaze to dry for 1-2 minutes or until it begins to appear hazy or cloudy. Remove remaining Glaze from surface with a microfiber towel.
- • Next, apply Dr. Beasley’s Carnauba Wax. Rub Foam Applicator on wax and spread evenly across the paint surface. Let dry for several minutes until it becomes hazy and remove with a microfiber cloth.
- • Once the car’s finish is completely polished and protected, apply Dr. Beasley’s pH Neutralizer to all plastic finishes such as roof racks, fenders, side mirrors, etc. and dry.
- • Next, apply Dr. Beasley’s Plastic Exterior Sealant with a Microfiber Applicator allow drying, and remove with a Microfiber towel. If any Plastic Exterior Sealant comes in contact with the freshly polished paint, simply wipe it off gently with a Microfiber towel.
- • To ensure the deepest shine, the Detailing Stix and Wax Detailing Tool can be used to remove excess Polish or Wax from door-jambs, crevices, etc.