Brass Tire Brush effectively removes built up grime and dirt from your tire's outside walls. Using the Brass Tire Brush directly improves the resiliency of your tires, betters the appearance of lettering or whitewalls, and helps to properly preps the surface for Tire Conditioner. If your tires could use a face lift, try out the Brass Tire Brush and see for yourself how useful it can be.
• Tight-packed brass bristles safely remove dirt and grime • Can be safely used on white sidewalls and all rubber tires • Foam block handle for a firm grip and easy useLearn More
During a detail, you may come into contact with some smaller spots that need a little extra attention. Dr. Beasley's Dual-Purpose Brush goes where a simple towel or scrub brush can't and does the job as well as if not better than the big boys.
• Dual nylon brush heads on a firm plastic handle • Allows for deep cleaning in small areas • For fine detail use throughout your vehicleLearn More
For the pet lovers everywhere, this tool is a lifesaver. Whether for a quick fix or a full car wash, Dr. Beasley's Pet Hair Remover Brush will clear up any unwanted trail your pet left in your car.
• Easily removes pet hair from upholstery, carpets, and more • Rubber brush attracts hair and lint • Squeegee edge used to remove slobber from windowsLearn More
The engine of your car has many tight squeezes and hard to reach places, making cleaning this area one of the toughest detailing jobs to do. With Dr. Beasley's Parts Cleaning Brush, you'll have your engine clean and looking nice without worrying about how you'll reach all the crevices of your engine.
• Ergonomically designed wooden handle for comfort • Long, firm bristles to remove grease and buildup from hard to reach areas • Durable and long lasting for long term useLearn More
Whether it is during a wash or during a drive, a Vent Brush comes in handy when talking car care. Thicker, longer, and more bristles than Dr. Beasley's Dust Brush, the Vent Brush allows you to easily tend to that hard to reach area of your dusty dash as well as those clouded air vents with just one tool.
• Soft, natural boar bristles • Quick removal of dust and debris • For use on dashboards, vents, radios, and speakersLearn More
The first step to cleaning your car’s tires is treating them with the correct brush to do the job. Our Tire Scrub Brush has specifically made bristles from Tampico fibers that provide a soft to medium texture that is perfect for scrubbing surface dirt and dust off of your tires in order to get the thorough clean that everyone wants.
• Hardwood block handle allows for sturdy grip • Removes dirt and grime from body and grill • Tampico bristles resistant to acids, heat, chemicals, and solventsLearn More
With precision in mind, our Nylon Detail Brush is ergonomically designed to bring a helping hand to every last spot in your dirty car with comfort in mind. No longer is cleaning behind the steering column or between the seats and console a tough task, but rather an easy way to keep your car spotless and clean thanks to the Nylon Detail Brush.
• Versatile; can be used for both interior & exterior detailing • Ergonomically designed for easy useLearn More
The Mini Detail Brush is the perfect companion to keep around so your car stays clean and fresh. The dual sided brush heads (Nylon & All Natural Hogs Hair) and all-wood handle make this a versatile detailing tool that can be used just about anywhere within your car. Dusty vents and dirty trim stand no chance against the Mini Detail Brush, so what are you waiting for?
• Perfect for interior tidying of any kind
• Dual sided versatility of natural Boar's Hair and Nylon bristles
• Solid, all wood handleLearn More
As all drivers know, brake dust can accumulate dangerously fast and leave your wheels dull and dirty. When cleaning your rims, Dr. Beasley's Wheel Brush provides you with sturdy and safe bristles that effectively remove large portions of built-up brake dust from you car's wheels.
• Safe for use on any type of wheel • Highly resistant bristles can withstand heat, acids, chemicals, and solvents • Washes away stubborn dirt and grime safely and effectiveLearn More
On a daily basis, our vehicles encounter a lot of dirt, grime, and dust while on the road. When washing your car it's important to use the right brush to remove possibly abrasive debris such as dust from your paint. Dr. Beasley's Body Brush safely and effectively removes these contaminants during a hand wash.
• Perfect for washing away dirt and grime • Flagged tip bristles protect against abrasion • Designed for safe use on painted finishesLearn More