We've formulated our car wash products with cutting edge technologies in order to ensure that you receive the absolute tops in cleaning, care, and long-lasting results. And whatever it is that you're looking for in an car wash soap, we've got it on tap.
Check out our fantastic line of car wash products and let us know what you think!
Washing your car can be fun and easy, and with Dr. Beasley’s you’ll be guaranteed that quality will never be in question. We utilize pharmaceutical grade ingredients to provide you with the highest grade products so that your car comes out like new after each and every wash!Learn More
This 5 gallon Wash Bucket is the perfect car wash buddy to keep in your garage. This bucket is large enough to accommodate large brushes, sponges, wash pads, and more so that you don't have to worry about a thing. Just fill with Premium Body Wash and you're on your way to the safest and shiniest car wash you've ever experienced.
- Sturdy composite design for long lasting use
- Optional grit guard for the safest wash possible
For the everyday driver, bugs are common during the summer and fall seasons. Keeping our Bug Sponge in your car and using it in washes is a safe way to remove the unsightly bugs that can cover a hood.
• Safely scrubs bugs, bird droppings and other contaminants • Clear coat finish will not be harmed • Tough, long lasting, safe, and efficientLearn More
After washing your car, it is important to use the proper towel for drying. With the soft touch and absorption qualities of Dr. Beasley's Waffle Weave Microfiber Towel the job is taken care of safely and right each and every time.
• Safe and superior drying technology • For detailing, cleaning, and everyday use • Cleans and dusts without chemicals • Dimensions: 16" x 24" • Weight: 105g • Grammage: 423.83 g/m²Learn More
On a daily basis, our vehicles encounter a lot of dirt, grime, and dust while on the road. When washing your car it's important to use the right brush to remove possibly abrasive debris such as dust from your paint. Dr. Beasley's Body Brush safely and effectively removes these contaminants during a hand wash.
• Perfect for washing away dirt and grime • Flagged tip bristles protect against abrasion • Designed for safe use on painted finishesLearn More
The proper Wash Pad can make or break a good hand car wash. Dr. Beasley's Wash Pad provides you with the safest and softest pad for lathering Wash Soap on your car during a wash.
• Heavy duty, long synthetic fibers • Scratch-proof, double-faced pads • Withstands heat, gasoline and detergentsLearn More
Formula recently updated to produce more foam!
Matte Body Wash is the first ever premium car wash soap designed specifically for matte paint surfaces. Most car wash soaps contain glossing agents and light fillers to produce a shine after the car has been rinsed and dried. Matte Body Wash is different. It will remove dirt, grease, bugs, and other grime from your car without leaving a shine, just a uniform, muted sheen. Order today and keep your matte car clean as the day you bought it.
• No-Shine formula contains no fillers or polishes to keep your car's matte finish like new
• pH balanced - won't strip paint sealants or harm matte finishes
• Readily biodegradable - won't harm the environmentLearn More
Premium Body Conditioner (12 fl. oz.) is a quick addition to any car wash that helps to repel dust, dirt, and other airborne contaminants from your car's paintwork. Premium Body Conditioner also prevents UV or heat damage, which can occur when paintwork is exposed to direct sunlight. If you haven't got time for a wax, but you need that extra shine, grab a bottle of Premium Body Condition and see the shining difference the next time you wash your car.
• Provides a layer of protection not included in normal car wash soap • Easy to apply makes for a quick way to add protection to your car's exterior • Yields a longer lasting, deeper shine when used during a washLearn More