Leather Cream is a leather conditioner formulated to restore vital nutrients to your car’s leather surfaces. It safely nourishes leather seats, consoles, and dashboards to keep your leather looking newer for longer. This unique formula is made with lanolin and UV blockers to leave your leather looking supple and luxurious. Order Leather Cream today and never worry again about fading, dry, or cracked leather ever again.
• No Shine Formula leaves behind a non-greasy, matte finish
• Contains UV Blockers to keep leather from fading
• Won’t attract dust, dirt, or other debris so once your leather is clean, it stays that wayLearn More
Wheel Seal is a high-tech synthetic protective coating for your wheels which prevents the build up of brake dust. Its formula has extremely high heat resistance so it will last even if you take your ride to the track. Wheel Seal prevents damage caused by brake dust, road tar, and other road contaminants.
• Provides wheels with a layer of protection against environmental hazards
• Prevents brake dust buildup
• Protects wheels from etching, pitting, and clear coat erosionLearn More
Bugs splats on a car are not only ugly, but they can be a giant pain to remove. That’s where Bug Barrier comes in. Bug barrier is a temporary protective coating for your vehicle; spray it on the front of your car and it prevents bugs from sticking to your bumper, grill, hood, and mirrors. Next time you rinse your car they come right off. Buy today and never worry about bug splats again!
• Provides a protective barrier between bugs and the front of your car • Bugs slide right off when car is rinsed with water • Protects from small rock chips and other debrisLearn More
Ebony Polish is specifically designed to restore and enhance the beauty of your black car's paintwork. Ebony Polish is used on black or darker cars to intensify their shine and remove minor swirl marks from the car's paint surface. We know black cars need special treatment; buy Ebony Polish and you’ll get just that.
- Designed specifically for black and other dark paint colors
- Removes light swirls and other scratches
- Enhances deep, rich paint tone for ultimate shine
Formula 1201 is a scientifically advanced, polymer based liquid paint sealant. Formulated for modern paint finishes, Formula 1201 provides unrivaled protection, durability, and shine. Buy today and see why Formula 1201 will change the way you protect your car.
• No need to dry your car: begin applying as soon as you rinse the suds off • Lasts for months longer than traditional paint sealants. Will withstand hundreds of car washes • One ounce is enough to protect your entire car, meaning one bottle will last you years • No wax residue left in cracks, crevices, or door jambsLearn More
Our Clay Kit provides you with all the necessary tools for claying your car before buffing or polishing. The clay kit comes with your choice of a fine or medium grade 100 gram clay bar, a 12 oz bottle of our clay spray, and two microfiber towels for cleaning it all up. When purchasing these items as a kit you save over 40% off retail. Buy now and your search for the perfect set of claying tools is over.Learn More
Matte Paint Sealant is the first safe paint protection product on the market for matte paint finishes. It is not a wax and so will not “fill in” your matte paint. It simply leaves a molecule thick layer of protection on the paint surface so that your matte paint is never without protection. Buy today and never worry about leaving your matte car unprotected again.
• Liquid formula will not fill in matte paint like some paste formulas • Lasts hundreds of washes. No need to apply often • Leaves behind a uniform, flat sheen • Perfect for Single Stage, Clear Coated, and Vinyl Wrap matte finishesLearn More
Carbon Glaze is a carefully formulated polishing glaze designed to enhance the appearance of carbon fiber panels, trim, and accents. Without heavy grit, this carbon fiber polishing glaze smoothens the delicate resin surrounding the carbon fiber to create a glass like clarity unmatched by any other product on the market. Add Carbon Glaze to your repertoire and experience perfect carbon fiber.
• Leaves behind an incredible shine • Non-abrasive formula perfect for polishing carbon fiber • Creates an incredibly smooth surface, ready for protectionLearn More