Wheel Seal is a high-tech synthetic protective coating for your wheels which prevents the build up of brake dust. Its formula has extremely high heat resistance so it will last even if you take your ride to the track. Wheel Seal prevents damage caused by brake dust, road tar, and other road contaminants.
• Provides wheels with a layer of protection against environmental hazards
• Prevents brake dust buildup
• Protects wheels from etching, pitting, and clear coat erosionLearn More
Bugs splats on a car are not only ugly, but they can be a giant pain to remove. That’s where Bug Barrier comes in. Bug barrier is a temporary protective coating for your vehicle; spray it on the front of your car and it prevents bugs from sticking to your bumper, grill, hood, and mirrors. Next time you rinse your car they come right off. Buy today and never worry about bug splats again!
• Provides a protective barrier between bugs and the front of your car • Bugs slide right off when car is rinsed with water • Protects from small rock chips and other debrisLearn More
Formula 1201 is a scientifically advanced, polymer based liquid paint sealant. Formulated for modern paint finishes, Formula 1201 provides unrivaled protection, durability, and shine. Buy today and see why Formula 1201 will change the way you protect your car.
• No need to dry your car: begin applying as soon as you rinse the suds off • Lasts for months longer than traditional paint sealants. Will withstand hundreds of car washes • One ounce is enough to protect your entire car, meaning one bottle will last you years • No wax residue left in cracks, crevices, or door jambsLearn More
Matte Paint Sealant is the first safe paint protection product on the market for matte paint finishes. It is not a wax and so will not “fill in” your matte paint. It simply leaves a molecule thick layer of protection on the paint surface so that your matte paint is never without protection. Buy today and never worry about leaving your matte car unprotected again.
• Liquid formula will not fill in matte paint like some paste formulas • Lasts hundreds of washes. No need to apply often • Leaves behind a uniform, flat sheen • Perfect for Single Stage, Clear Coated, and Vinyl Wrap matte finishesLearn More