- Wheel Seal
What Makes This Product Unique?
1. Wheels get hot. In fact, nothing on your car besides the engine will even come close to generating the amount of heat that your wheels do. This creates a problem when looking for a protective coating for your wheels. Many products out there are wax based, meaning that their melting point is far lower than the temperatures your wheels will reach just driving down the highway. Wheel Seal, uses a technologically advanced synthetic formula, guaranteed to outlast any wax or oil based wheel protectant on the market.
2. Nothing is a bigger pain to clean than brake dust. Between the acidic chemicals needed to remove it and the elbow grease involved, it can be a taxing job for both you and your car. Wheel Seal provides a layer of protection in between your wheels and brake dust, meaning you won’t have to use caustic chemicals to remove brake dust filaments. When your wheels are protected with Wheel Seal, just spray them down and watch the brake dust slide right off. Reapply after rinsing and you’re always covered.
3. Not only are embedded contaminants a pain to remove but they can be very damaging to your wheel’s surfaces. Pitting, etching, and clear coat corrosion are all legitimate concerns when it comes to your wheels, especially if they’re unprotected. If you use Wheel Seal your wheels will never be exposed to these elements, and you’ll never have to worry about damage caused by accumulated debris again.
2. Apply Wheel Seal using a soft cloth.
3. Let it cure by leaving it on the surface for several minutes, then use a soft cloth to hand buff for optimal protection
For maximum results, begin by cleaning the wheels with our Premium Wheel Cleanser, then prep with Exterior pH Neutralizer before applying Wheel Seal.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Easy to use and durable! Review by Sean
Spray on applicator, coat wheel, and buff off. So simple. Keeps me from "detailing" my wheels every time I wash my car! Have tried it on chrome and painted aluminum with the same awesome results. My customers love the results as much as I do. Highly recommended! (Posted on 10/3/2014)
Works great Review by Randy
Really seals, and helps the next time you need to remove the brake dust. (Posted on 8/6/2013)
Great Product, easy to use. Review by Mark
Apply to wheels, wait a few minutes and buff to a shine. Kept the wheels on both my cars looking great for well over a week. No brake dust residue and when washed the wheels cleaned up very easily and still had a shine. (Posted on 10/21/2012)
Great stuff Review by Clutchless
Very easy to apply compared to traditional paste wheel wax/sealers. Provides a good shine, and appears to be lasting well on my Lexus after a few weeks. (Posted on 7/9/2012)
I know where to get my Wheel Seal now! Review by Timothy
I've tried multiple products to help protect my wheels, but I could never find anything to really last on my wheels. After I was referred to this website, I gave it a shot. I'ts about time, because, this is without question the best protection for my wheels! Thanks Dr. Beasley's! (Posted on 8/1/2011)
Amazing Review by David
If youre like me and baby your cars, this is the best wheel protecter invented. I use it on my Range Rover and BMW and love the results. This layer of protection keeps my wheels beautiful. (Posted on 3/11/2011)