- Windshield Polish Prescription
Dr. Beasley’s Windshield Polish Prescription is not only perfect for finalizing your car wash, but also can be used to touch up your windshield in between washes or for any circumstance in which it may get dirty. All tools included can be used for quick-fixes, spot cleaning, as well as deep cleans. For best results, complete full polish prescription every 1-2 months.
. Beasley's Windshield Polish Prescription Includes:
• 1 Glass Cleanser - 12 oz
• 1 Glass Waxx - 4 oz
• 2 Glass Cloths
*Cloth color may vary from images.
2. Spray Dr. Beasley’s Glass Cleanser, and be sure to cover the entire windshield.
3. Dry windshield with the Glass Cloth provided.
4. Once clean, spray Glass Waxx directly onto the glass surface.
5. Allow to cure for a minute or two on the surface, then use the second Glass Cloth provided to remove the sealant and release the shine!
I Love it! Review by Joan
Since I detailed my car last month it hasn't rained very much. Until today, when it was a torrential downpour on my way to work. I've been waiting to see how the glass sealant was actually going to perform. Let me tell you this stuff is AMAZING. 45 minutes of rain and I didn't need the wipers at all! I've used other national products that supposedly do the same thing but actually don't. Get the kit. You won't be disappointed. Thanks for a great product guys! (Posted on 8/1/2011)