Dr. Beasley’s Windshield Polish Prescription is not only perfect for finalizing your car wash, but also can be used to touch up your windshield in between washes or for any circumstance in which it may get dirty. All tools included can be used for quick-fixes, spot cleaning, as well as deep cleans. For best results, complete full polish prescription every 1-2 months.
Dr. Beasley's Windshield Polish Prescription Includes:
• 1 Glass Cleanser
• 1 pH Neutralizer
• 1 Glass Waxx
• 2 Microfiber Cloths
*Cloth color may vary from images.
I Love it! Review by Joan
Since I detailed my car last month it hasn't rained very much. Until today, when it was a torrential downpour on my way to work. I've been waiting to see how the glass sealant was actually going to perform. Let me tell you this stuff is AMAZING. 45 minutes of rain and I didn't need the wipers at all! I've used other national products that supposedly do the same thing but actually don't. Get the kit. You won't be disappointed. Thanks for a great product guys! (Posted on 8/1/11)
Write Your Own Review
- • When working with any kind of glass, be sure the towels and applicators used are free of debris and other small materials which could scratch the surface.
- • The first step to begin your Windshield Polish Prescription is spraying Dr. Beasley’s Glass Cleanser, being sure to cover the entire windshield while drying with the Microfiber Cloth provided.
- • Next, spray the pH Neutralizer and do the same; this will allow the Glass Waxx to fully adhere safely and correctly.
- • Once the pH Neutralizer has been wiped off, spray Glass Waxx directly onto the glass surface.
- • Allow to cure for a minute or two on the surface. Once dried, use the second Microfiber Cloth provided to remove the sealant and release the shine!