- Nano-Resin Kit
Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Kit includes:
1 1oz Nano-Resin
1 2oz Paint Coating Prep
1 4oz AdvanceCoat: Gloss
1 Foam Block Applicator With Suede Cloth
2 Microfiber Towels
Nano Resin's water contact angle is 110 degrees.
One layer of this coating is approximately 2 microns thick.
Nano Resin's pH tolerance is 11.
1. Before applying Nano Resin, paint must be prepped. Clay and polish your paint with a light compound and a random orbital machine buffer. If your paint is heavily scratched, more polishing will be required.
2. Use Paint Coating Prep after polishing to ready paint for Nano-Resin.
3. Wrap the suede cloth around the foam block applicator and apply ~10 drops of Nano on the cloth in a line.
4. Start by applying Nano in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This will ensure full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.
5. When you see the product flashing (it will appear slightly iridescent), wipe the panel with a clean, dry, tagless microfiber towel.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 on each panel until your entire vehicle is protected. Reapply several drops of Nano on your applicator after a few panels.
7. After coating your entire vehicle, leave it undisturbed for one hour.
• Do NOT apply Nano-Resin in direct sunlight. Do not allow this product to freeze during storage.
• If applied in temperatures less than 65-70⁰ the vehicle may need more flash time. In warmer, more arid climates Nano-Resin will need less flash time.
• Inspect the vehicle in natural light for a better view of high spots.
• Keep vehicle completely dry between applications and for at least 1 hour after final application. After 1 hour the vehicle can be exposed to light rain without affecting the bonding process.
• Full cure will take 24-48 hours. After fully cured the surface will be noticeably glossier and the coating will be at full hardness.
• Leaving the vehicle in the sun or under infrared lamps after application will shorten the amount of time needed for Nano-Resin to bond to the paint surface.
• Avoid washing the vehicle with soap for 7 days after application. After this follow our prescribed maintenance regimen.
• Keep bottle closed when not in use.