- Bug Barrier
1.The obvious reason Bug Barrier is so great is that it makes your life easier. No one wants to take the time to scrub bugs off the front of their car. When all it takes is a simple rinse down to clear your car of bugs (even during love bug season), cleaning your car isn’t the chore it once was.
2. But this isn’t only good news for you, your car will thank you too. Your car’s paintwork is delicate, so when you have to use a lot of elbow grease to scrub bugs off you are probably damaging your car. And not only that but many of the chemicals and cleaners designed to remove bugs can be extremely caustic and can actually harm the paint.
3. When a tiny bug explodes all over the front of your car it can create a big problem. All of the acids in its body are left on your paint surface where they eat away at and etch paint. When your car has been properly protected by Bug Barrier insect body acids are absorbed into the protective coating rather than your paint. A simple rinse with a hose and they’re gone forever. Bug Barrier is perfect for use on your front bumper, lower fascia, grill, and side mirrors.
Do not use on glass. For Windshield protection use a proper glass sealant.
2. Spray directly onto a clean microfiber cloth and wipe the surface, being sure to get full, even coverage.
3. Let dry.
4. Reapply after heavy rain and each wash for best protection.
* Not for use on headlights or windshields.*
For maximum results before using Bug Barrier, clean your car with Dr. Beasley’s Premium Body Wash and/or Insect Remover.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Love the bug barrier! Review by Arsenal Detailing
Bug barrier has made a huge difference in my ability to simply hose off the car and not need to do a full wash after every day-trip. A fantastic product, easy to apply, and easy to maintain my YukonXL and MDX's appearance when going to meet clients. Bug barrier is a marvel for anyone who needs to maintain the appearance of a vehicle (especially for work) that is in a typically bug-heavy area. I'm ready to buy it by the gallon! (Posted on 5/14/2015)
Awesome! Review by J
This product works amazingly well on my matte finished paint! (Posted on 4/23/2014)
Initial use on 850 mile trip from MD to FL, good results Review by Augie
Product delivers on promise, a non-messy, wax like residue is left behind that reduces the amount of work to remove bugs by 80-90%. I have had significant problems removing bugs after long trips and this product is exactly what I was looking for, easy to use and product is not messy nor difficult to clean off after the trip. I will be a continued customer as I have never like the other shield type solutions. (Posted on 9/27/2012)
Amazing stuff Review by Satisfied Dad
Used this before I took my kid down to college. Great protection against those nasty bugs that hit the hood and grill of your car. (Posted on 8/21/2011)
Satisfied yet again Review by M.D.
This was my 2nd purchase from this company, and I am satisfied yet again. I drive my car everywhere, especially on my trips in Wisconsin (Bug's everywhere!!!) When i used it, the bugs and junk came right off my grill!! (Posted on 8/1/2011)
Bugs silde right off Review by adam g
Sprayed this stuff on the front of my car during lovebug season here in florida...took a hose to my car after driving around and they just slide right off. Normally i would have to go to the carwash and even then sometimes they wouldn't come off. getting another bottle when they come back in the fall. (Posted on 6/15/2011)
No bugs on the grille Review by Benjamin
Nothing is worse than coming home from a road trip and having bugs on your grille. I've tried other products and Dr. Beasley's has worked the best. A great product to use before you hit the road. (Posted on 2/7/2011)