- Fine Leather Cleanser
1. Fine Leather Cleanser works gently, safely and quickly to break down the oils which trap contaminants in the leather. By doing so, it removes dirt and grime, leaving the leather dry and residue free (without hardening or darkening).
2. Fine Leather Cleanser contains no waxes, oils, silicone, or additives, and may be used on all leather surfaces including the dashboard, seats, console, and door panels. When it comes to leather, we know that care is of utmost importance, and that's precisely why this product has graced the market.
2. Using a microfiber cloth, apply a thin coat to the area.
3. Allow to penetrate, then work gently into the leather.
4. Wipe the surface, adding more product as needed.
5. Remove the excess with a fresh cloth.
For maximum results after cleaning, prep leather with Dr. Beasley’s pH Neutralizer, followed by Leather Cream for ultimate protection.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Awesome Review by GinaG
Works great and Beasley has done it again!!! (Posted on 9/28/2013)
A+ Review by Pooglet
As I stated on other reviews absolutely the best on the market! (Posted on 9/28/2013)
Great working product Review by Mark
I've used cleaner/conditioner products in the past. Dr Beasleys cleaner made a big difference, after cleaning the seats looks much better. The amazing part was how dirty the applicator was. (Posted on 10/21/2012)
Works great Review by Charlotte
I needed something to clean the leather seats in my older Infiniti. They're beige and were looking kind of drab, especially on the seat part where you sit. This cleaner did a nice job of removing the dirt and my seats look WAY cleaner. I couldn't believe how black the cloth I was using turned! But they look almost new again. Would definitely recommend. (Posted on 1/8/2011)