- Premium Paint Sealant
1. When creating our Premium Paint Sealant we started with one goal in mind. To create a long lasting synthetic sealant that creates just as good a shine as a traditional carnauba wax. Mission accomplished. After countless hours formulating and testing paint sealants we came up with our Premium Paint Sealant formula. It combines the richness, warmth, and depth of a carnauba wax with the durable, long lasting protection of a automotive paint sealant. Premium Paint Sealant is perfect for use after buffing your car. It will last for up to a year and will enhance your newly polished paint like no other poly sealant, allowing all the work you just put in to shine through.
2. Many people are wary of layering with a paint sealant for fear that it will produce a yellowish tinge or haziness on their paint. Because our paint sealant has similar aesthetic properties as a carnauba wax it is completely safe to apply multiple coats, and in fact makes a great base before applying a carnauba wax for an even deeper shine. Not only will it not yellow, but it won’t leave behind a greasy residue like some other products. In our head to head tests it also proved to be more hydrophobic, beading water better than competitors.
2. Pour onto a wax applicator or cloth.
3. Spread evenly across a small surface using a circular motion.
4. Let dry for 5-10 minutes until it turns to a haze, then wipe off with a microfiber towel.
5. Hand polish to a glossy finish.
Product takes up to 2 days to completely cure, but allow to dry at least 4 hours before exposure to rain or snow.
Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not allow this product to freeze during storage.
For maximum results, start by cleaning the vehicle with Dr. Beasley’s Body Wash, then prep with Pre-Wax Paint Cleanser.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
shines ok but takes allot of rubbing to get it off Review by Vern
It's not easy on, easy off it takes allot of work to get it off and shine. There was no directions with it. Maybe it will protect the paint, only time will tell. Just not user friendly as some are. (Posted on 3/18/2013)
First timer Review by Pat L.
This is my first time using a paint sealant and was happy to see how easy it was. I heard rumors of an odd yellowish hue with paint sealants and I was glad to see none of it. This one came off looking great! I'm looking forward to using tons more Dr. Beasley's products in the future! (Posted on 11/30/2012)
Solid Product Review by John
Great protection for my car. Highly recommended! (Posted on 8/17/2011)
good shine Review by don
nice shine, long lasting too has been on for a while already (Posted on 11/22/2010)