1. Using a glaze before waxing is absolutely key in ensuring the best possible gloss on your vehicle. Finishing Glaze isn’t a polish or wax, but rather an in-between step which maximizes the potential of your car’s paint for a deep, clear, wet looking shine.
2. When detailing a car, Finishing Glaze is our secret weapon to blow people away with the depth and clarity of the paint finish. Whether the cars we use this product on are winning awards at car shows or simply being driven around the city, the brilliant shine imparted by Finishing Glaze never fails to impress.
Finishing Glaze can be safely used by hand or with a machine buffer.
1. Apply Finishing Glaze to a foam applicator and rub onto desired paint surface. Finishing Glaze also works equally well with you favorite polishing machine.
2. After product dries to a haze, remove with a soft, clean microfiber cloth. Finishing Glaze can be used in conjunction with any of our compounds and polishes or as a standalone product.
3. Follow with Dr. Beasley’s Ivory Carnauba Wax or Premium Paint Sealant.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Deep shine looks terrific! Review by JimmyD
After the Ebony Polish I buffed in the Finishing Glaze and my car looks great. (Posted on 1/25/2011)