What Makes This Product Unique?
1. Nano-Resin is a semi-permanent ceramic paint coating designed to provide the longest lasting paint protection possible. It provides a durable, hydrophobic barrier which will last 2-3 years. Once your vehicle has been coated with Nano-Resin it will be protected from marring, staining, UV damage, and damage from airborne contaminants. And not only will it protect the paint surface, but it will give the vehicle a hyper reflective gloss beyond anything a wax or sealant could provide.
2. Many other coatings contain harsh chemicals which can be damaging to your health. You can tell just by smelling them. You'll notice that Nano-Resin doesn't have that same chemical smell that other paint coatings have. We've formulated a coating product without using harsh chemicals other ceramic coatings rely on, so you don't have to worry about your health or the environmental impact of the product you're using.
Nano Resin's water contact angle is 110 degrees.
One layer of this coating is approximately 2 microns thick. 2 layers are recommended for application.
Nano Resin's pH tolerance is 11.
1. Before applying Nano Resin, paint must be prepped. Clay and polish your paint with a light compound and a random orbital machine buffer. If your paint is heavily scratched, more polishing will be required.
2. Mix one part isopropyl alcohol (IPA) with four parts water in a spray bottle. Spray and wipe the entire vehicle with your IPA solution.
3. Wrap the suede cloth around the foam block applicator and apply ~10 drops of Nano on the cloth in a line.
4. Start by applying Nano in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This will ensure full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.
5. When you see the product flashing (it will appear slightly iridescent), wipe the panel with a clean, dry, tagless microfiber towel.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 on each panel until your entire vehicle is protected. Reapply several drops of Nano on your applicator after a few panels.
7. After coating your entire vehicle, leave it undisturbed for one hour.
• Do NOT apply Nano-Resin in direct sunlight. Do not allow this product to freeze during storage.
• If applied in temperatures less than 65-70⁰ the vehicle may need more flash time. In warmer, more arid climates Nano-Resin will need less flash time.
• Inspect the vehicle in natural light for a better view of high spots.
• Keep vehicle completely dry between applications and for at least 1 hour after final application. After 1 hour the vehicle can be exposed to light rain without affecting the bonding process.
• Full cure will take 24-48 hours. After fully cured the surface will be noticeably glossier and the coating will be at full hardness.
• Leaving the vehicle in the sun or under infrared lamps after application will shorten the amount of time needed for Nano-Resin to bond to the paint surface.
• Avoid washing the vehicle with soap for 7 days after application. After this follow our prescribed maintenance regimen.
• Keep bottle closed when not in use.
Awesome Product! Review by Fresh Ride Detailing
We are a new small business in Denver, CO
I was looking for a product we could promote and this nano-resin from Dr. Beasley's is amazing.
Goes on easier than a wax and lasts much longer as well. Did my 2006 Dodge 1500 in 3/4 of a bottle!
I made a quick video of it since we had a spring shower today and wanted to see how it worked.
Check it out on our home page at www.freshridedetailingllc.com
Great product! (Posted on 4/9/2016)
Amazing Stuff Review by Citadel
Hydrophobic like crazy! Great shine too! (Posted on 7/2/2015)
Good Stuff Review by Frank
Nano-Resin is easy to use and has an incredible shine. In yesterdays heavy downpour the rain just rushed off my paint, nothing sticks to it. (Posted on 6/15/2015)
My go-to coating Review by Charles
I've used many of the available coatings on the market (22ple, Cquartz, Opti-gloss) and this is finally the one I'll keep going back to. Application is a breeze and the gloss levels surpass any of the other coatings I've used. The versatility makes it great as well. I have no hesitations putting it on metals, plastics and trims. It actually brings back a lot of the black coloring back on trim. And while usually recommended not to put coatings on glass, this stuff does just fine and brings a great level of gloss and water beading to the glass. You can certainly get two cars done with one bottle and still have some left over.
(Posted on 5/29/2015)
Love this product! Review by Tim
After having a lot of experience with dealer-level glass coatings, I wanted to try Nano-Resin to see how it compares. The application process is easy and a very little goes a very long way! I was able to coat a 15 Sequoia Platinum 3 times with a single bottle and I still have enough left to do one more coat if I want. The removal process was much easier and faster than I thought. The flash time between 20-30 minutes didn't allow for me to finish the whole vehicle in one shot, but by the 3rd coat, I found a method for 2 stages of application and on and off within 2 hours. Intensely deep shine after its 24-48 hour cure and a real sense of protection from scratches and contamination. I can't wait to use my other product up so I can simplify and use this coating as my go-to. At a professional level, this product is a real winner for me and, more-so, my customers. The result on the Sequoia has already garnered me business just by how it looks sitting in a parking lot! (Posted on 5/24/2015)