- Plastic Conditioner
1. Designed to restore the vehicle's plastic, while protecting it from future damage, Plastic Conditioner moisturizes and rejuvenates interior plastic surfaces without excessive gloss or shine. While harmful UV rays dry-out, fade and crack plastic surfaces, our product blocks these rays, keeping your car's interior looking newer longer! Its non-greasy and matte finish also provides a barrier to repel dust and other pollutants for dirtying your plastic surfaces, making this a must for your car.
2. Squeeze a small amount onto a soft applicator.
3. Massage Plastic Conditioner into the surface with applicator and let sit for several minutes.
4. If product is fully absorbed in 10-15 minutes, a second coat is recommended.
5. Wipe excess conditioner with cloth.
For maximum results, clean the surface with Dr. Beasley’s Plastic Cleanser, then prep with Interior pH Neutralizer before using Plastic Interior Conditioner.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Brings weathered plastic bumper cover back to life Review by Michael Q
I have a '96 Saturn that has lived outside in the Houston sun. The bumper covers had never been treated and looked like the only way to make them look good again was to replace them. I applied two coats of Plastic Conditioner and rubbed it in well. The color returned and was uniform rather than splotchy. Then it was on to the Plastic Sealant. Very happy with the results. (Posted on 5/12/2014)