- Premium Wheel Cleanser
1. Premium Wheel Cleanser was designed with a car's needs in mind. Wheels are often the dirtiest part of a car's appearance and can be the toughest to clean. With Premium Wheel Cleanser, we make it easy with our gel-based formula that clings to the wheel's surface. This added formulation extends the amount of time that the cleaner is on the wheel, allowing more cleaning action to take place with the chemical still there.
2. Other products tend to run off and spill out onto the driveway, but Premium Wheel Cleanser's formula allows it to hold to the surface for spotless results every time. Because our top priority is proper car care, Premium Wheel Cleanser utilizes a significantly more pH balanced formula than its competitors. That means that with the same amount of cleaning power as the "other guys," this product is causing less harm to your wheels and is more conscious to delicate finishes. Premium Wheel Cleanser is readily biodegradable and a smart choice in prolonging the life of your car's wheels.
2. Rinse wheel before spraying directly onto the surface, from the bottom up, to prevent drip marks.
3. Before wiping clean, let sit for a few minutes.
4. Rinse wheels again then dry with a clean cloth.
5. Repeat if necessary.
For maximum results, combine with Intensive Brake Dust Remover for tough buildup. After cleaning, use Exterior pH Neutralizer followed by Wheel Seal for protection.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Cleaned tires well Review by Alex
I used the cleanser on the tires. I have something separate for my matte wheels. I didn't let it set long, but it did scrub with a tire brush. I used to use Bleach White. It sometimes would clean and sometimes make the tires brown. I'll be sticking with this Premium Wheel Cleanser! (Posted on 7/13/2012)
best wheel product on the market Review by BillyT
This is the best Wheel Cleaner on the market. I am so picky about my cars, and have tried some of the top cleaners on the market. I decided to give this a chance when I ran out of my usual stuff and have to say never going back to the other guys. (Posted on 3/15/2011)
Cleaned wheels really well Review by Nick
This product did a nice job of loosening up the grease and dirt so it can be rinsed off easily. Don't forget to let it sit for several minutes. I rinsed it off too soon on the first wheel I tried and had to reapply it. I left it on for 7-8 minutes for the other wheels and it worked really well. (Posted on 1/8/2011)