What Makes This Product Unique?
1. Most people think that simply conditioning their leather is enough to safeguard them from the daily hazards of spills and staining. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case. Conditioning leather is essential for maintaining soft, supple leather, and preventing fading, drying, and cracking. But a conditioner won’t prevent your latté from soaking into your leather console when you hit a pothole.
That’s where Leather Lock comes in. This leather protector utilizes fluoroploymers to produce a hydrophobic barrier on leather surfaces, forcing water, oil, and alcohol to simply bead up rather than being absorbed into the leather.
2. When applied, Leather Lock covers your leather with a net-like polymer structure. This prevents liquids from coming into direct contact with the leather, but also allows air to get in so that the leather can “breathe”. Because of this your leather will still be able to transpire, keeping it healthy and moisturized.
3. In addition to all this, Leather Sealant is the most durable leather protectant on the market. Undisturbed, it can last up to three years on a particular surface. Its abrasion resistant formula means that getting in and out of your car won’t cause it to rub off. Even in the most high traffic areas, like your driver’s seat, it will last more than a year.
2. Saturate a soft, clean towel with the product. *Do not spray directly onto the surface*
3. Wipe the surface with saturated towel making sure to maintain even coverage.
4. Let dry once applied, do not disturb the surface for at least 3 hours or until completely dry.
Leather Lock will take 24-48 hours before it fully cures and takes effect.
For best results, clean leather with Fine Leather Cleanser and condition with Leather Cream before application.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Great Product!! Review by J
This product has made the leather interior look amazing!! (Posted on 4/23/2014)
Excellent Product Review by J
This is amazing and g=has made the leather interior looks spectacular! (Posted on 4/23/2014)